This weekend I:
- took a 45 mile bike ride
- ate fish tacos at Rubios
- made this p. chops recipe from Sunday Suppers
- climbed Cowles Mountain
- met w/guy who's making new wedding ring
- spent hours landscaping the front yard
- ate cow tongue tacos
- drank a beer at the Lamplighter
- drove to Tijuana for a paella cookout**
** pictures and a the paella recipe will be coming your way! This paella had been planned for a couple weeks, I even bought a Mexico dress to wear! We arrived at tio Mario's house and to my horror, I realized I left my camera battery charging in the wall at home. Very very disappointed. I was able to capture a few photos on someone else's camera and I'm patiently waiting for those to appear in my email so I can share with you!
Did you guys have a good weekend? what kind of fun things did you get into?