Wednesday, May 03, 2017

NINETEEN MONTHS {Paloma's Monthly Photo}

When you turned 18 months, I thought, "she is not saying much" but It is crazy mami, in the last couple weeks you have started spitting out words!  ( I will compile for next month!)

You  say  "OH" for "No" and firmly let us no you don't approve by shaking your finger back and forth.

You love to jump and you are climbing on everything.  There is no doubt in my mind that you will be just as daring as your hermanos.

You are a good sleeper,  but you've been cutting some HUGE molars and it has woken you up at night.  You don't want anything but one minute of comfort chi-chi and you are back to sleep.

Oh yes.  You still love/want chi-chi and I don't see any signs of that waning. Your mami actually doesn't mind at all, but I do see a struggle in the near future.  I have a "loose" goal to wean you this next month [before we head out to San Diego]  but sometimes I think....Why do today what you can do tomorrow?  I don't like setting myself up for failure, so I will set our ABSOLUTE cut off at 2 years. LOL

You have the sweetest personality and the cutest pucker queuing everyone its time to kiss.
Te quiero mucho.
mami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails