Tuesday, August 09, 2016

We are Home + A Dream Mid Century Modern House!!!!

Hello strangers!
Remember me? We have been back from our Mexico trip for a couple weeks now, but I am still sorting out pictures,  Boy did I snap a ton.  If I can get it together, a movie would be the perfect way to show them.
Mateo and Marcelo are back in school. (pictures coming!) and we are still house hunting.  We have gone to see a couple, but nothing yet:(

In the meantime I thought I would share this DREAM home that came on the market (and went under contract immediately (for good reason!)

When I saw this house I was SOLD.  Never mind that it was 100k over our max budget (we could make it work, right?) or that it is located in Sandy Springs, just outside the perimeter. (GASP!)
Not in our desired area, but this house would be worth eating beans and rice for a year!!
























Crazy right?? The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails