* Giving us great belly laughs
* You are really interested in what your brothers are doing. They make you smile and laugh all the time.
* Kissing on demand. "beso papi"
* Eating more solid foods. Sweet potatoes, spinach, carrots, chicken, strawberries, bananas, avocados
* Still sucking down mami's milk every chance you get.
* You are a month without the swaddle and sleeping in our pack n play (crib is still in the attic)
* Although you accomplished sleeping through the night months ago, you have been waking up once most nights and whine a little. Mami brings you in her bed, then you sleep "like a baby" until morning.
* Napping during the day is often on the go. (i.e.: in your car seat or while mami is wearing you) You don't seem to mind but your mami feels bad sometimes knowing you would sleep much better/longer in your bed.
* You are now doing a fast army crawl around the living room. You got speedy with just a few days practice. Downward dog is also in your repetuare. Crawling is going to happen very soon. God help us.