I have been so productive! Even since our trip to the Tucson Gem Show, I have not wanted to even look at gems, but I needed to get inspired again. I have two Zafiro Jewelry shows coming up this month: Delta Museum Sale on April 14th (at the Delta campus where I used to work) and then the huge annual Inman Park Festival. I have done this show in the past and it was great. Actually, it was the first show I ever participated in and that crowd gave me the confidence to start selling my jewels. Im happy to say I will be set up again this year with a new collection. I will post my booth location closer to the show which runs April 30-May 1. My sister is coming in from Ohio to help with the show and also get in some needed girl time, so I am looking forward to that.
In other news: Ernesto's sister had her baby yesterday and she is a beauty!
A few other highlights of our trip so far:
- Lunch at the Corvette Diner
- Climbing Cowles Mountain
- Dinner at Dumpling House (the best Chinese I have ever eaten)
- Running on Coronado Beach
- Sunday morning menudo with the extended Espinoza family
- Many, many games of Hand and Foot with los padres
- Crossfit and more running
- Training Titi to come inside with the ringing of a bell
- Day trip to Julian, California, a quaint little mountain town all about apples (apple pie was a must!)
- A driving tour of homes in La Jolla
- Delicious home cooked Mexican food by mi suegra
We have another week in San Diego then it's back to the grind of Atlanta. haha! Well, I do have two jewelry shows, thank you very much. Plus, my dear friend Lucy has hooked me up with a part time job at the studio where she teaches yoga. More details to come, but I am happy that I will be able to go to unlimited yoga classes at the studio. Perfect for this pregnant girl!